Hey there! I’m Sylver Silph.
I am a tingle-nerd.
I make YouTube videos for people who need a safe space in their life to relax, get comfortable, and tingle. I like to come up with creative ideas on a consistent basis to keep things interesting.
I’ve been told that I am soothing. I have been told that my ideas are brilliant. Helping people at the intersection of tingles and ideas is the best thing ever!
If you’re looking for an ASMRtist or a writer versed in/passionate about nueroplasticity, flow, the power of habits, self-care, getting out of depression, etc., I’d love to work with you! I’ve got…
- An omnidirectional microphone
- Cool hair
- Passion and drive
- A lot of research resources, and
- Patience and persistence
- A 30 day challenge of making ASMR videos each day for April 2017!
- Launching some intriguing written articles about ASMR for this blog (get notified when they come out!)
- Gaining 100, and then 1,000+ YouTube subscribers
- And gaining 100, and then 1,000+ email subscribers (you can sign up here!)
- And (on a side-note) becoming a teacher for my local school district!
When I’m not producing ASMR, writing, and other various creative activities, I am a mommy, a wifey, a philosopher and a poet.
If you’re dying to know more, here are 3 things most people don’t know about me…
- I used to be very, very involved in reading tarot, even professionally then I had this weird spiritual awakening where I realized that I was idolizing the tarot too much and relying on it for answers. Not to condemn anyone who practices it (a couple of my favorite peeps in the whole world are tarot readers!)…I just got too fixated on it and it became something distracting me away from God rather than listening to Him. I might pick up a deck again in the future, but it will never become overly obsessive again.
- My first 3 ASMR triggers that I can clearly remember: The scene in Toy Story 2 where that old guy is fixing Woody, the scene in The Princess Bride where the Miracle Max is fixing up Wesley (guess I have a weird thing for old guys concentrating on something…), and a scene from Tom and Jerry and the Magic Ring where Jerry gets a magic ring stuck on his head and Tom disguises himself as a jeweler and pulls out all the tools and attempts to remove the ring. I didn’t know why at the time, but I loved those “boring” scenes and watched them stand-alone lots of times (much to the chagrin of my siblings.)
- I have a daughter and she has the cutest of all booties in the whole world, but I am going to preserve her identity on here. I will probably have 2 more pregnancies and 1 adoption.
Want to learn more about how we can work together?
Here’s your next move:
Thanks for reading my story!
Enjoy the site and happy reading/tingling!